About this job
The Opportunity: Lead Rails Engineer
MyTime is based in SF and has a remote-friendly working environment with an excellent engineering culture. We've a team of 15 engineers who are based onsite in SF and spread across the US. We're looking experience Ruby on Rails Engineers based in the US who want to join a 100% remote distributed team, or anyone who may be interested in relocating to SF.
This is a great opportunity to join a small and growing engineering team, where you will make a big impact on a multi-dimensional SaaS product that is used by millions of people each day.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Some experience with Memcache and ElasticSearch is preferred
- Some experience with AWS products (EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, ELB) is preferred
- Comfortable writing test suites and specs in our test-driven environment
MyTime offers competitive salaries, an annual bonus, meaningful equity, strong equity package, full health benefits and a generous PTO policy
Life at Source Coders Inc
About Source Coders Inc
Based in California and London, UK, we are a team of passionate professionals with over two decades of experience in the recruiting industry. We specialize in hiring for the fin-tech and emerging tech industries; matching innovative engineers and tech executives to companies who share the same goals and ambitions.
We combine advanced tools and human insight to create a matching service like no other. Our full-stack approach to recruiting means we deliver a personalized, end-to-end experience for employers and candidates.
- Startup culture
- Private medical
- Uncapped commission/bonuses
- Work from home on Tuesday and Thursday
- Flexi times
- Team incentive trips