About this job
We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. We have a solid international business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our team.
You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely.
- Think critically and engineer improvements to our data storage and processing
- Develop and maintain our data warehouse (AWS Redshift) and data pipelining.
- Build systems to improve our customers' data quality
- Use data to help us and our customers make better decisions.
- Visualize and explore processed data
What we offer you:
- Competitive base pay
- Work remotely from wherever you like
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Home Internet subscription
- Fun events with the whole crew
Skills & requirements
We hope you have:
- Good team work and communication skills (English)
- Programming skills (Ruby, Python or other)
- Strong understanding of database design and design patterns, both relational and non-relational
- Experience with AWS data storage and processing products such as Redshift, Data pipeline, Firehose, etc.
- Experience with search servers such as Elasticsearch, Lucene, Solr, etc.
- Experience with standard UNIX tools
It’s even better if you have experience with:
- Developing web applications
- Machine learning
- ELK stack
- BI tools such as Metabase, Tableau, Pentaho or others
- Web analytics
We are a fast growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally.