Headquarters: San Francisco
Founded by a team of freelance engineers, Blue Orange Digital wanted to bring an engineering approach to the agency model. Our projects use the latest and greatest technologies and afford/require a lot of direct code contribution from each developer. We care about the products we build and only work with clients that understand that good applications come from happy engineers. We are an entirely remote company with team members all across the US.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Comfortable working with D3/react or other data viz tools to make dynamic interfaces.
- Write well structured GraphQL queries and pattern good biding with React.
- Optimize code for efficiency and scale.
- Testing client-side code and data loading queries.
Skills And Qualifications
- 5+ years working with React, Redux and Flux architecture.
- Supported at least one GraphQL application in production.
- Strong understanding of good CSS patterns with a comfort using pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Not intimidated by amending Webpack or structuring NPM builds.
- We use Git. You should know how to as well.
- Experience with React Native a plus.
To apply: Send a resume to Josh at [email protected]