We have openings for mid and senior level positions. Please see our website for a very detailed job description written by a developer for developers. No plain, repetitive, HR riddled job description here, we want you to know what you are really getting into:
- If you apply as instructed, we will give you a yay or nay response. No black holes here!
- We have a commitment to transparency and offer a “no surprises experience” throughout the interview and hiring process.
- We practice and preach sound development practices. You are likely to learn and grow as a developer while working here.
- You will have the option of working from home or our office, whatever suits you best. Let’s make the most of our time and minimize commuting when not necessary.
- We emphasize work/life balance and adopt policies that make sure our people don’t get burnt out. For instance, our PTO/Vacation policies are designed so that you actually use them.
- A commitment to Agile Principles while not being enslaved to any particular methodology.
- You are committed to automated testing of all the software you write (our apps typically have 92%+ test coverage).
- You recognize that there is a lot of idealism in the software development community and are not disenchanted with the the day-to-day realities of programming.