Headquarters: Madison, WI
Remote Ruby on Rails Full-Stack Developer
This position is US-only (citizen or current green-card holder)
Health eFilings is a healthcare IT company based in Madison, WI. The company has proprietary software that has been certified by the ONC and is an enterprise solution for healthcare practices that need to comply with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) reporting requirements for quality data as well as the management of data analytics for purposes of population health management. We are the leaders in an important growing market and are looking for the right individual to join our small, but talented engineering team.
While we all develop expertise in certain areas of our platform, we aim to have engineers able to work in every part of our system – from cloud deployment configuration all the way to front-end. Projects are assigned to balance team productivity with professional development.
The candidate should have prior Ruby on Rails experience, be comfortable working remotely, and able to communicate effectively through collaboration tools. The candidate must actively look for feedback, as it’s provided regularly, so we can all grow professionally and exceed the expected deliverables for the engineering team.
Our Engineering Values
- You are judged not by hours worked, but by your productivity and the quality of your work
- Diversity of opinion is important – no one contributor has all the right answers
- Be open to providing and receiving feedback, and change how you work based on it
- We believe in functional patterns and meta programming – to the degree to which it produces high-quality, maintainable software
- All changes should be reviewed, and all functionality should be unit tested
- Ruby on Rails
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Pivotal Tracker
To apply: [email protected]