About this job
Transmit Security Mobile Integration Engineer (remote US)
At Railroad19, we develop customized software solutions and provide software development services.
We are currently seeking a Transmit Security Mobile Integration Engineer. The successful Engineer will work with the local Transmit field team (Field Engineer and Sales Executive) to execute against various customer implementation projects. This would include potentially POC, production environments and use cases. In addition to contributing deliverables the role is expected to work as an adviser to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions.
At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers/engineers across the US.
This is a full-time role with vacation, full benefits, and 401k. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
The role is remote - U.S. located, with some travel to client. Full time employment.
(NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Strong overall mobile development skills. This includes native objective-c, Swift (iOS) and Java (Android) programming languages.
- Strong background in development platforms such as Cordova, Ionic3, Phonegap, MobileFirst/Worklight
- Experience with integrating third party mobile SDKs into both iOS and Android mobile applications
- Good fundamental understanding of best practices and security applied to mobile application development
- Strong background with all aspects of transport as applied to mobile applications (connection handling, push notifications, client-side certificates/SSL, PKI on mobile)
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of mobile development experience recommended
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Nice to have but not required:
- Familiarity with continuous integration practices
- Available right away
- Position based in US/remote
- Ability to travel as needed
- BS in CS, EE or equivalent experience required
Life at Railroad19
At Railroad19, we develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. As a Railroad19 employee, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k and a great culture.
- Employer 401K match plan
- Brand new, modern and open office space
- Located in downtown Saratoga and close to a variety of restaurants
- Very Friendly and Upbeat work environment
- Great location with free parking garages in close proximity
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Work Remotely
- Work life balance