About this job
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Outstanding experience in Go (Golang)
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with relational and graph databases
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Experience working within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Life at X-Team
"X-Team provides high-performing, on-demand teams of developers for leading brands."
Watch this video from our CEO to learn more about the X-Team experience and the inspiration behind it.
X-Team is a 100% remote company that’s helped companies build remote development teams for more than a decade.
We believe in living a life of freedom that allows you to spend more time staying energized by doing more of what makes you come alive.
“These guys are from the future.” - Biz Stone, Twitter co-founder
The X-Team lifestyle, centered around passionate people doing more of what energizes them, attracts thousands of developers to apply every day.
If you want to be motivated to learn, grow and explore in an environment rooted in respect and positive energy, X-Team is where you belong. Join us and our community of developers from 40+ countries around the world as we continue to build the most energizing community for developers.
Who is X-Team meant for?
A potential X-Teamer is a developer with experience working on large-scale, remote teams and projects. They are self-motivated, proactive, and have a strong team spirit. If you're tired of the traditional freelancing platforms, you'll be happy to hear that we’re so much more. X-Team is a community of like-minded individuals, carefully chosen to ensure that they can become part of the community of the most motivated people in the world who come together to unleash their potential. What we've created is truly special and not merely a faceless platform. X-Team is where developers go to feel truly at home together while becoming more motivated than they've ever been.
- Get the chance to work with big brands
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses around the world
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads
- Join our vibrant community
- We provide up to $2,500 in funding for your growth & wellbeing
- Gym reimbursement