We are looking for a detail-obsessed, action-oriented, process optimizer. Come help us transform the workplace into a dojo for mastering life’s most useful skills.
LifeLabs Learning is the go-to leadership development resource for 600+ of world’s most amazing and people-centric companies (like Etsy, Twitter, Lyft, Reddit, and Warby Parker). We offer manager, executive, and individual contributor training that blends science, practice, and practical tools.
Our team is a diverse, close-knit group of psychologists, researchers, consultants, and experience designers. We obsess about brain science, challenge each other to improve, give frequent feedback, make each other laugh, and have one another’s backs. Our offices are in NYC and SF, and this role can be onsite or remote.
As our Growth, Events, & Marketing Coordinator, you will work on our Growth team to assist in a variety of business development, event production, marketing, and PR needs.
A week in the life of a Growth, Events, & Marketing Coordinator:
- Helping 100+ events per year run smoothly by assisting with event logistics (e.g., securing space, scheduling, sending invites, tracking attendance)
- Researching and contacting conferences to book our Facilitators
- Assisting with external newsletters
- Researching lead contact information and adding to email lists
- Proofreading and copywriting client and prospect communication
- Making small edits/updates to our website (WordPress)
- Managing PR agency relationship and scheduling media interviews
- Project managing graphic design projects
- Social media tracking, scheduling, responding (LinkedIn, Twitter, Slack groups)
- Google and LinkedIn adword research and management
- Google analytics data tracking
- Compiling business development reports
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- Assisting with various business development projects, as needed
Growth, Events & Marketing Coordinator Prerequisites:
- Ability to keep small details from slipping through the cracks
- Ability to adapt, learn, and stay positive in the face of change and ambiguity
- Comfort juggling many tasks, projects, and relationships at once
- An eagerness and skill in giving and receiving feedback
- A passion for business growth, development, and client experience
- Advanced time management and organization skills
- Strong written communication skills (particularly the ability to write clearly and playfully)
- Ability to communicate with clarity and warmth over phone and video calls
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferred but not required:
- Experience with event production
- Knowledge of social media marketing techniques and/or tools
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, and/or content marketing
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM, Zoom Info, Google Analytics, WordPress, HootSuite (or other social media management programs)
Want to apply but not sure if you’d be the right fit? If we sound like the right place for you, we want to hear from you. There is no ‘perfect’ candidate. Everyone brings something different to the team, and our diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and identities makes LifeLabs an amazing place to work.
Let’s do this! Come be part of a team where you will learn something new every day, push yourself, push others, laugh a lot, and make a real impact by helping people master life’s most useful skills.
Start date: Jan or Feb | Location: NY, SF, or remote
Salary: $45 – $55K
Benefits: medical and dental insurance, 18 vacation days, 1 floating personal values day, 9 holidays, 4 Learning Days, 401K, team profit share, annual Learning FUNd, lending library, dedicated peer coach, biannual team retreats.
Want to know what to expect ahead?
Step 1: Complete the application below.
Step 2: Meet with a member of our team to join an interview related to the role and our company values.
Step 3: Meet with a different member of our team to complete a work demo.
Please note, we won’t be able to respond to each person, but we will review every single application carefully.
- What drew you to this role at LifeLabs? (250 words max) *
- What are some examples of similar or relevant responsibilities you’ve had in the past? (250 words max) *
- What tends to come more easily to you than most others? (250 words max) *
- What is that last thing you learned? (250 words max) *
- How did you hear about this job? *
- If the role ended up being a good fit, when would be your ideal start date? *
- What is your required compensation for this role? *
- What city would you prefer to work from? *