About this job
We are looking for a highly-skilled remote developer that has experience in building complex business applications using the Laravel and VUE frameworks. Candidates should have experience developing applications on the Laravel framework and VUE framework, working with a database, working within a cloud environment, and working with standard developer tools.
- 2+ years of experience with Laravel/VUE.
- 5+ years of experience with custom application development.
- Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8am - 5pm New York time.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Skype.
- Must be dedicated, passionate, and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- We are looking for a creative and efficient problem solver.
- Experience with VueX Store, Vue Router, and Provide/Inject.
- OAuth and JWT Tokens experience is a plus.
- Experience with the Nuxt.js framework is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 6 framework.
- Advance Laravel Experience (Middleware, Collections, Policies, Request, Resources, and Service Containers).
- Experience with software testing, TDD, and unit testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat).
- Experience with MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Have performed complicated data migrations.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git and Jira.
- Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
What You Will Do
- Work with a team of developers, BA, PM, QA, etc to execute strategies and implement solutions to build quality business software applications.
- Develop front-end and back-end components for large data-driven applications.
- Review features requests, provide feedback, and develop/maintain features for web applications.
- Document your development process and development components.
- Work with other developers to complete tasks and share ideas.
Our Hiring Process
We have a 2-part hiring process that includes a written code test and then a video interview.
- Code Test
In order to qualify for the position, you must pass a code test that takes 2 - 4 hours to complete.
- Video Interview
Verbal technical interview and then personal interview.
We have a really interesting team of people that span many different skill sets, cultures and backgrounds. We are a melting pot of sorts. One of the things our team members enjoy the most about working at Curotec is their ability to learn new things every day, not only about technology but also about their fellow team members and their cultures.
Testimonials from our team:
"I really like the work culture and ethics followed at Curotec. They give you the required ownership and freedom to complete the work. Management is really cooperative and friendly. Curotec is a highly recommended workplace for anyone!"
"Real job but working from home or any place gives freedom and peace. Working with Professional teams and good projects gives head start to mid-level developers."
“I am very grateful for the opportunity Curotec has given me to discover my hidden skills and gain experience in the industry. I am happy to work on the team in a growing company environment."
At Curotec, we are not your typical web development company. Our focus leans heavily on user experience and also maintaining a cutting-edge approach to our design and development for enterprise-level solutions.
Our process follows an agile development approach and closely involves our clients in the key iterations of their website or product. We understand the importance of mobile development and cross-device support so your end users can access your information easily.