About CUJOImagine being one of the first 30 people at GoPro or Nest! We are looking for ambitious individuals who are motivated to build the next big thing in connected devices. Join a seasoned team working on a revolutionary consumer product. CUJO is fully funded and working relentlessly while having a lot of fun.
• Partner with and influence stakeholders to promote simplification, standardization and innovation and to ensure risks are understood and minimized in the production environment at both the agent and cloud level integration with the ISP providers
• Work with Pre-Sales/Account teams to ensure company has adequate infrastructure integration (processes/tools) with ISP providers infrastructure/environment to ensure post ramp smooth operations
• Establish/Manage incident resolution operations, facilitating collaboration among devOPs, SecOPs, Cloud team and business service support teams as required.
• Ensure management of SLA’s across all ISPs; Aggregate learnings from ISP operations and work with internal teams to enhance/implement processes
• Ensure that operational designs, change management projects minimize disruption and help maintain consistency in production environments.
• Work with support teams to manage approvals for changes impacting production.
• Serve as an escalation point from internal ISP support teams for major incidents related to operations, and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders as required
• Automate production operations processes
• Drive definition, measurement, and meeting key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, traffic and conversion, etc at both agent and cloud level
What We're Building
As seen at Disrupt Battlefield NY 2016: http://techcrunch.com/2016/05/10/cujo-is-a-firewall-for-the-connected-smart-home-network/
CUJO is a smart firewall that protects your connected home from criminal hackers. Using a combination of cloud services, machine learning, and mobile apps to manage your network, CUJO's revolutionary plug-n-play solution is your virtual guard dog against identity theft, financial fraud, device destruction, and other home hacks.
Why does this matter? With 50 billion IoT devices all aspects of our life are becoming truly connected. Half of Americans have been hacked last year, partially because traditional security software cannot protect all of our smart devices. Unsurprisingly, IoT security is projected to become a $28.9B market by 2020. CUJO allows you to enjoy a peace of mind at home without having to disconnect.
Visit https://www.getcujo.com to learn more.