About this job
Our client is active in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK, USA, New Zealand and Australia and is growing fast. In the coming months he wants to continue to expand and therefore we are looking for a Freelance Full-Stack Developer.
As a Freelance Full-Stack Developer with FORTEL you will have a high level of responsibility to ensure the further advancement of the company. You will be co-responsible for the further development and design of ourbasic applications, within a set framework. Additionally, you will be expected to assist with the daily operations involved in the implementation of our campaigns. The job will be a mix of frontend and
Must-haves as a Freelance Full-Stack Developer:
- Good English skills;
- In the past 2-3 years you have gained a lot of experience with OOP, MVC, Git, PHP 5/7 and
implementing and creating of RESTfull API’s;
- You are specialized in Laravel 5 and you have a clear preference for it with at least 1 year of experience;
- UnitTest or Selenium Browser testing experience;
- Working on Docker environment and have good extensive understanding of Docker. Will be an
advantage if the candidate has built its own environment over Docker;
- Extensive use of MySQL query and should have an understanding of writing a complex query to improve
- CLI (command-line interface) experience;
- Comfortable using commands in a Linux environment.
Nice to have as a Freelance Full-Stack Developer:
- Experience with Node and NPM.
- Know how to work with CSS extensions languages like Sass or Less.
Our client is a specialist within the field of lead generation and affiliate marketing so if you have experience in these fields, it would be great.
- Software engineering as your academic background would be perfect
- Our client’s applications will be deployed on AWS instances. Not a deal-breaker, but knowledge in management
of e.g. EC2, S3, RDS, Elasticache would be appreciated
- Knowledge around DNS, Certbot are appreciated
- Experiences with Atlassian/Bitbucket and Agile/Scrum are welcome as well
- Deployment is one of our key tasks – experience with Jenkins is highly preferable
This is a Remote Project open to freelancers all-over in Europe.
Life at SkillValue
- Pay transparency, equity and fairness
- Health Insurance
- Easy expense reimbursement
- Vacation Time & PTO
- Child Care & Parental Leave
- Stock Options