Headquarters: South Africa, United Arab Emirates
If you are looking for an exciting new business development challenge, with significant exposure to the global payments market, then Tutuka has a great role for you. We are looking for a dynamic Global New Business Leader to drive Tutuka’s global expansion.
As the New Business Leader, you are responsible for the development and implementation of Tutuka’s new business strategy. You will lead an international team that is responsible for identifying and securing new business opportunities across emerging markets in South East Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, in line with Tutuka’s overall growth strategy.
You are naturally driven and competitive – you take initiative, and have the ability to stay focused on results despite the ever-changing conditions. Because new business conditions in emerging markets and the payments industry change rapidly, the work involves innovation and creativity to make the right decisions and to implement practical and timely solutions. That said, at Tutuka we have a very inclusive culture, so as much as this role requires a razor-like focus on achieving business results, alignment with our cultural values will be key.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a highly driven, senior sales professional looking to further their career on a global scale, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Working directly with the CEO, this position has the potential to quickly become a part of the global management team – this is in your hands. You will also have the chance to travel to great places, with as much as half of your time being spent with our clients and the team in various cities all around the world.
What you will do:
- As we are a partner/channel led and direct sales strategy company, this role is about nurturing and growing (1) the partner channel and (2) the direct sales channel. Our relationships in this area are very well established, and we are leveraging off already having large reference clients in the markets we operate in. Mastercard and Visa are existing partners of Tutuka and we would be looking to you to build more.
- Be responsible for helping Tutuka achieve our revenue goals from the sourcing and management of new business leads through to contract signing and the project going live.
- Enhance Tutuka’s value proposition in specific markets through direct engagement with partners, banks and customers.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities for new business.
You will have:
- At least 8 years of professional work experience in B2B markets that includes: customer management, partnership development, business development, or related experience.
- Ideally worked both in corporate and start-up environments – you understand corporate structures but you also like to get your hands dirty in a fast growing and challenging environment.
- A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own.
- The business acumen to interpret our customers’ businesses and accurately present solutions in a simple way, either in face to face or virtual meetings.
- High emotional intelligence - interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and motivate people.
- Excellent team building skills and the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with clients, as well as team members at all level.
If this role inspires you and you have what it takes to make a difference to Tutuka, then please get in touch and apply.
Tutuka looks to build strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.
To apply: http://smrtr.io/3d7HN