About this job
At eTeki, top freelance Azure DevOps Engineer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in Azure DevOps you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You'll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Must have experience on Microsoft Azure, VSTS, Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell.
- The ideal consultant will require 6 full years as a DevOps Engineer (AWS is ok) but MUST also have recent/current AZURE DevOps engineering experience and /or VSTS ( same thing), and using Azure for at least 1-2 years Will also be skilled with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Able to interface well with all team members and provide build support. Also, have PowerShell scripting. A consultant who can work well with minimal supervision is desired.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers
Life at eTeki, Inc.
About eTeki, Inc.
At eTeki, we help hiring teams pre-screen technical talent with human-led technical interviewing.
Here how it works :
- Create Your Interviewer Profile - Link
- Interviews In Your Inbox
- Conduct Live Interviews and Tell Us What You Think
- Get Paid
- Flexible Hours - You own your schedule
- Work from any location