Headquarters: Stuttgart, Germany
At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration. Our mission is to fuel creative teams with a rock-solid workflow. With our software, we empower people to produce great results together and build healthy and meaningful relationships at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage. We work hard to build great things together—and make time to celebrate our accomplishments.
- You play a key role in defining and building the future of our product. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and to shape how we simplify the daily work-life of thousands of professionals.
- You drive product solutions that service the goals of both the users and the company. You’re collaborating closely with product and engineering teammates to work on the strategy and execution of features.
- You create an outstanding user experience for product improvements. You conduct user research, design user flows, create visual designs, and measure the success of your improvements.
- You run product experiments in cross-functional squads to achieve business, product and user goals.
- You build strong relationships with our community of passionate customers to dive deep into their pain points, needs and use cases.
You’re good at
- You have a holistic understanding of product design. You have more than 3 years of professional experience in product or UX design and can't wait to learn more.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too hard. You take ownership and are able to bring things to completion in strong collaboration with your teammates.
- You’re hungry to learn and strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what you learn.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team.
- You have empathy and resilience. You have empathy for our customers, to build a product they’ll love. You have empathy for our coworkers, to build a workplace we’ll love. And resilience to be able to take feedback from anywhere, consider it gracefully, and fold it into your thinking and your work.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You learn and grow continuously by solving complex problems together with highly talented minds.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and iterate quickly.