Digital Project Manager
12 Month Contract
12 Month Contract
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a complex strategic online product
- Managing key stakeholder & sponsor expectations
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Planning of the project to produce a project plan and schedule
- Monitoring and tracking project progress and deliverables using appropriate tools
- Driving cross-functional project teams to achieve project objectives
- Helping to ensure the project is run on time and to budge
- Please note - we are not looking for a hardware/infrastructure PM
- 5 Years experience (Min 2 years working with Remote Teams)
- Experience of Agile development, Jira management, user stories creation
- Experience carrying out projects independently or in a small team, participating in all phases
- The ability to identify, assess and manage risks, ensuring product success
- Experience of working on high traffic websites/ecommerce
- Experience implementing stakeholder engagement/communications plan
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, the ability to build good relationships with the project teams and client is essential
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English