About this job
This contract work consists of mentoring, training and instructing a cryptocurrency entrepreneur on the different trusted execution environment technologies. It suits software engineers and academically oriented professionals looking for part-time contract work while putting their knowledge to work! You will also get to discover the cryptocurrency ecosystem since trainee has operated as a journalist/show host/entrepreneur for the past four years in this ecosystem:
Instruction can be done remotely, through video calls, once per week for 2 to 3 hours every week. The big picture target is to equip the trainee with enough academic knowledge, security knowledge, tools and hands on experience to work with Trusted Execution Environments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have build an academic or commercially valuable system using trusted execution environments.
- Be well read and have experimented with a wide range of Trusted Execution Environments.
- Be good at explaining complex concepts in lucid language.
- Have strong spoken English language skills
- Be curious and willing to adapt to the trainee by exploring cryptocurrency concepts.
- Some prior teaching experience is preferred, but is not a strict necessity.
About Chorus One
Chorus builds validators and network nodes for modern Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrencies. Our infrastructure shall receive, check accounting in and process financial transactions for cryptocurrency users. Our product(s) enable holders of cryptocurrencies to make passive returns on their coin holdings.
We are a young startup operating at the intersection of finance, cryptography, information security and systems programming.
About Chorus One
Chorus One is a community of ambitious, self-reflective people high reliability infrastructure for decentralised networks. We believe that cryptoeconomics and decentralized networks will enable collaboration on a global scale and propel the next stage in human evolution. Chorus One is building validator nodes for decentralised networks, allowing our users to earn more tokens and shape the emerging open financial system. Our work lies at the rich intersection of financial services, cryptocurrency, DevOps and information security.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Remote work
- Work on cool tech at intersection of Cryptocurrency, Infosec & DevOps