Headquarters: Portland, Oregon
Our Marketing Team is building a new Outbound Program and are looking to hire Business Development Representatives to help execute a thoughtful outreach plan that targets subscription businesses. We're looking for people to join a team responsible for outbound email and cold call campaigns. You’d be a great fit if you are personable, outgoing, willing to ask questions, always learning, have a strong work ethic, and are coachable.
Responsibilities for BDRs
- Identify and create an ongoing list of new outreach opportunities within the subscription industry
- High volume outreach (40+ per day) via cold calls, emails, social media, etc
- Collaborate with the team to hone and develop new and meaningful outreach strategies
- Give real-time feedback on outreach learnings and insights with the marketing team
Qualifications for BDRs
- 0‐2 years of sales and/or lead qualification experience, including outbound prospecting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be motivated with a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience with Email Automation a plus
- CRM experience a plus, preferably with Close.io
- Enterprise prospecting a plus
- Willing to travel
Why should you work with Customer.io?
Check out our career's page (https://customer.io/careers/) for more information on our great benefits and why you should come work with us! (https://customer.io/about/)
At Customer.io, we’re committed to building a diverse environment and encourage applicants from underrepresented groups. We want people with different backgrounds from the team we have today to bring their perspective and thoughtfulness to the work that we do and the culture we foster.
Come Join Us!
Apply below, and make sure you tell us about the best cold email you received and why in your cover letter!
To apply: https://grnh.se/c84297f11