About this job
Please note all applicants must be living and eligible to work in the USA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support our externally-facing data APIs and applications built on top of them
- Build systems and services that abstract the engines and will allow the users to focus on business and application logic via higher level programming models
- Improve and maintain data pipelines and tools to keep pace with the growth of our data and its consumers
- Identify and analyze requirements and use cases from multiple internal teams (including finance, compliance, analytics, data science, and engineering); work with other technical leads to design solutions for the requirements
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Polyglot Mindset - SWE one or more languages such as: (Node.js, Python, Go, Scala or C++)
- Experience with distributed processing compute engines like AWS and/or GCP data ecosystems
- Experience with Application development in a data driven environment
- Experience building backend services and data pipelines
- Familiarity with Unix-like operating systems
- Experience with database internals, database language theories, database design, SQL and database programming
- Familiarity with distributed ledger technology concepts and financial transaction/trading data
Life at Source Coders
About Source Coders
Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion* across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results-oriented and passionate Senior Software Engineer, Data to help build and maintain infrastructure and empower the data driven culture of the company. Ripple’s distributed financial technology outperforms today’s banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing, and delivery.
- casual dress
- private medical
- uncapped commision
- unlimited PTO
- occasional work from home