Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
We are a leading U.S. based agency looking to hire a Mid-Level Quality Assurance / Web Tester to join our team!
You will get to work with a great team, and do epic client work. We are a meritocracy - there is lots of opportunity for career progression. We pay top of market, and hire for the long term.
You will work closely with our team of developers to ensure that the websites we develop are flawless across all devices. We specifically need someone to perform cross-device QA for websites. Experience with Browserstack or a similar testing tool is required.
This position is full time - 8 hrs/day, with potential to move up to full-time. You will need to overlap with standard working hours for the Eastern US (New York). We are primarily looking for people who live close to or in Eastern European or Indian timezones.
You must have:
(1) Expertise. You are an expert in doing cross-browser and cross-device QA web testings.
(2) Experience. You have 3+ years of quality experience. You have a portfolio to prove it.
(3) Obsessive. Every bug, every misspelling, drives you nuts.
(4) Fast & Reliable Internet.
(5) Doer. You are enthusiastic, with a take-no-prisoners attitude. You are an optimist that needs to get stuff done .
(6) Attention to Detail. Every pixel is important!
(7) Reliable. You are like a swiss clock. On-time, every time.
(8) Great English. You read and speak better than the Queen.
(9) Winner. You can't stop winning. Sometimes you get tired of winning. But, you keep on winning because that is what you do.
In your response, please let me know your favorite color.
Look forward to hear from you.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge Browserstack or a similar cross-device testing tool
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to respond to requests and communicate in a short timeframe
- Fast reliable internet
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Quality Assurance