About this job
Your tasks as a frontend engineer include, among other things:
- Understanding and implementing the wishes of our customers while maintaining a consistently high level of quality
- Maintenance and design of our modular front-end architecture and other design systems
- Bring in your knowledge and suggestions for improvement
- Implement, test and deploy new features
- Realization of high-performance animations
Thanks to intensive tooling, we do not shy away from using new features of the web platform in customer projects at an early stage. Exploring new technologies is just as much a part of your everyday life as realizing customer projects? - Then you've come to the right place!
To accomplish these tasks, you should possess the following skills:
- Solid experience with the implementation of Responsive Webdesign
- Knowledge of Chrome DevTools (or developer tools of other browsers)
- A feel for good usability and user experience
- Basic knowledge of version management using git
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to Open Source
- Good knowledge of English in word and writing is necessary (!)
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team
- Appreciation for quality
- Independent approach to work in an agile company
- Basic understanding of PHP and MySQL
Since sgalinski is organized fully remote, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.
Life at sgalinski
We are a web agency from Munich, Germany, focused especially on TYPO3. We also offer other services and products like shops, mobile apps and special software development.
We are a well-rehearsed team, which completes digital projects with a high quality standard thanks to our agile way of working and our lively customer contact. We work remotely, are spread over several European countries and like to use English as our internal language. This gives you the opportunity to work in an up-and-coming, multinational company and make a significant impact.
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office
- We do not use Windows in our company! MacOS & Linux are preferred.
- Performance-oriented pay with a solid base salary
- Optional company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchy
- Have a say
- Opportunity to get involved with Open Source projects
- Family friendly
- Full-time or part-time - depending on what fits best