About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: IT Recruitment, Recruiting
Company size: 5k-10k people
Company type: Public
Front-end Web Developer
Role: Front-end Web Developer
Duration: 4 months, likely to extend
Location: Victoria or Vancouver, BC (remote option available)
Your new company
PWC is looking to add Front-end Web Developer. They have an outstanding global reputation within their sector.
You will be working with the core Dispute Resolution Suite team, developing the front-end user interfaces in Backbone.JS, and integrating them with the Salesforce back-end for new tribunals across BC.
* Experienced front-end / web developer and be able to work in, or quickly upskill in Backbone.JS development
* Experienced in the entire software development life cycle from understanding requirements, through development, testing and deployment
* Experience with unit, functional, load, browser and flow testing
* Experience in agile development and continuous deployment environments
* Able to work as part of a cross functional development team
What you'll need to succeed
* The development, design, and implementation of application systems.
* Interface with technical team to design and implement application systems.
* Design and code programs, including the ability to test their coding, find errors, and correct codes to provide quality coding.
* Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by operating personnel. ·
* Correct program errors by revising instructions or altering the sequence of operations. ·
* Test instructions, and assemble specifications, flow charts, diagrams, layouts, programming and operating instructions to document applications for later modification or reference. Skills and Qualifications could include but are not limited to: ·
* Demonstrated experience with coding technologies ·
* Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate Specialties could include but are not limited to:
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 4 month engagement with a high likelihood of extension, as well as a very competitive rate for an incorporated contractor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with PWC to manage the recruitment of this position.
Life at Hays plc
Excellent Daily Rates
Committed to Diversity