Headquarters: Culver City, CA
Cujo is looking for a full time, remote Staff Accountant. We'd prefer the person to be located in the GREATER LOS ANGELES region, as the team does have weekly meet-ups and monthly meetings. Company will supply a small budget for a home office set up. This candidate must be willing to go into our offices located in El Segundo when needed.
Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Maintains and balances accounting books by inputting data, verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports, verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements, reconciling accounts.
- Processes Accounts Payable: ACH, Wire,Bill.com, CC etc.
- Processes AR, sales invoices.
- Manages employee credit card applications and charges.
- Reconciles GL accounts
- Reconciles bank accounts
- Performs such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Assist with the month-end closing process, conducting research and making correction journal entries for account discrepancies, prepares closing journal entries, posts accrual entries, and prepares financial statements.
Staff Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Details, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, Software savvy, Multitasker, Knowledge of Bill.com, QBO, Expensify,
To apply: Melissa@MelissaHooven.com