About this job
At Rocaccion we are creating the next generation IoT solution from end to end. We make the hardware, firmware and all the related backend software.
We are looking for talented Go or Rust developer that is advocate for solving problems in those languages, and be proficiency writing microservices using different architectures.
- Advanced English (It will be part of the evaluation)
- Comfortable working remotely
- Fully familiar with Continuous Integration
- 2+ years of experience writing code as a senior programmer or lead
- A ruthless commitment to test the code we write
- Willing to learn new things
- Have worked with agile methodology
- Base their development on control tools for projects such as Jira, YouTrack or VSTS.
Nice to have:
- Handling (and demonstrating) backend languages, such as Python, Go, C ++, Ruby, Elixir, Rust or others. (We are not afraid of new languages)
- Databases (MongoDb, PostgressDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, RockDB, InfluxDB, or others)
- Development style Twelve-Factor App
- Some scripting language, preferable Unix like Bash.
- CI / CD and Git tools
- Profiling, monitoring and logging tools
What are you will be doing:
- Write new microservices for the platform that help to improve the performance or add new features
- Profiling existing microservices for improve their performance
- Write tons of tests for validate the functionality
About Rocaccion Inc.
Our experience has taught us that in order to create an incredible platform a strong team is necessary. We highly encourage every developer to work on a project like it was their own and to use their creativity to solve problems that arise during the development.
Everyone involved in our projects is learning from one another so the whole team can constantly improve their skill set.
At the beginning of every project, the team involved is presented with the stack that is going to be used. The first task is always to learn the stack that is going to be used. Every single person is key to a project and by having everyone involved learn the required topics we make sure that no one feels out of place.
- 10 days of paid leave
- Fully remote work
- Flexible work schedules
- We love new technologies and innovation
- Internal growth oportunities
- Stock options