Full Time / Atlanta
Senior PHP | MySQL Developer | Remote
Who we are:
We represent a business to business SaaS enterprise application focused on the mortgage industry. Our small team is looking to grow, and we simply need a guy (or girl) that can code. The position is a 100% remote opportunity. The working environment is demanding but fair. We'll skip the disingenuous banter about how great we are (we are pretty great though) and the part about who we think you are. The point is we have an excellent job opportunity and, if you qualify, we would love to hire you. Qualified candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors' Degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience in MySQL
- 5 years experience in PHP and JQuery
- 5 years experience with HTML
- MVC frameworks, we use CodeIgniter 2.X
- API Implementation Experience
- MUST LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES
Also, experience with Jira, sentry.io, and Datadog a plus.
Obligatory reminders that we need someone can get along with a team and, above all, can code AND is dependable. Hopefully, this part goes without saying.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with many different personalities and temperaments
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Quick decision-maker on routine matters, but able to do the due diligence needed for complicated matters.
- Sociable and ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Team player
- Action and Results-oriented
- Consistent and predictable
A competitive compensation package will be determined based on experience level. Benefits are negotiable. To apply, please apply at our website https://www.appraisalflo.net/application .