About this job
A-Line Staffing is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Remote Business Analyst.
You must be located near Denver, CO, Philadelphia, PA, Dallas, TX, Mt. Laurel, NJ, South Jordan, UT, Tampa, FL, Tempe, AZ, San Diego, CA, Pittsburgh, PA, Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL, or Boston, MA
Please review the desired qualifications listed below and apply or contact Nate Namiotka with questions.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a highly collaborative scrum team with members on two continents. This is an integral role in product development by ensuring the organization’s needs are articulated in the user story acceptance criteria consumed by the Agile Scrum Team. In this role you will practice fundamentals of requirements gathering, system conceptual design, and scope definition. You will be responsible in facilitating the shared understanding of business processes and articulating this in user scenario driven user stories. You will be assisting the product owner by writing and defining the acceptance criteria for the user stories included in the backlog.
Additionally, you will assist in conducting functional and usability testing to ensure that the Agile Scrum Team’s deliverable meet the business requirements and needs. This role works with our proprietary and/or industry-leading systems and applications and ensures that these are designed and built according to agreed-upon technical specifications and quality standards.
- Uses the Product Backlog to remain highly flexible and respond to changing realities and requirements.
- Responsible for the analysis and definition of the business and system requirements, recommends solution together with the scrum team.
- Participate in testing efforts for the product that lead to high quality releases
- Adds business value by delivering working products, with quality and on time, based on agreed-upon release dates
- Self-organizes and applies cross-functional competencies to create high-value products.
- Participate or lead backlog refinement calls and actively participates in Scrum Ceremonies.
- Pursues continual growth related to the business domain within the respective line of business.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Requires strong business analysis, requirements gathering, and communication.
- Willingness to solve problems by being inquisitive and curious. Strong critical thinking, attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Experience working in Agile Development environment. Familiarity with the Scrum ceremonies.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on virtual teams
- Adeptness at learning new technology and tools
- Manages time effectively by placing the right focus on value added operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Experience in the Human Resource domain is preferred, but not required
- Tools knowledge requirements: JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams, MS PPT, Word, Excel, Visio (plus), Azure Devops (plus)
- Additional skills required: Agile / SCRUM experience, Working with Remote teams, Global team experience, Strong written and speaking communication skills, Problem solving skills, Stakeholder management skills (plus), Some HR knowledge (a plus)
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Nate Namiotka – A-Line Staffing
- Health Insurance
- Long term Contract