Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH
About the Role:
Cladwell is hiring a Sr. Back-End Engineer to own and iterate on the API powering our app. Download it now - there's a free trial! - then come back. The API powers everything in your hand, from the clothes database to designing and building outfits for you each day. As a Sr. Back-End Engineer, you will play a key part in product development. As a team, we meet together to brainstorm new features and discuss technical viability. From there, the Sr. Back-End Engineer will design the API endpoint for the client to use and then implement the end-point in parallel. The Sr. Back-End Engineer will also work to maintain and manage the production servers for the Outfits API to ensure reliability for our users.
You're excited about this opportunity because:
- You want to work to make one product the best it can be, not cut corners.
- You will be able to significantly impact the trajectory of our business.
- Generating billions of outfits per week sounds fun and exciting.
We're excited about you because:
- You love how technology can change people's lives for the better
- You like working with and scaling relational databases
- You care about how the clothing industry affects the lives of people, and want to be apart of a better future.
- You have strong skills and experiences with libraries like Django, Django REST Framework, Celery or equivalents in your language of choice
- You understand AWS, Heroku or similar cloud platforms
- You are self-motivated and an optimist at heart
- You have experience with analytics and reporting platforms
- You are interested in fashion or fashion tech
Why you'll love working at Cladwell...
- We're damn passionate about what we're doing.
- We're a very small, lean team on which you can have a very large impact.
- We don't run like a traditional startup. We're chasing profitability to bootstrap our growth over time, which means we have the freedom to choose our own path.
- You'll work directly with other developers and people who get it.
- We try put customer empathy in the middle of everything we build.
- We're fully remote - you have the freedom to work from wherever you please.
- You'll make a meaningful difference in both the shaping of a business, and the way people interact with their clothes.