Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
This is a unique opportunity to join super early a team that is conceiving, designing and developing an entirely new marketplace on the blockchain, which can unlock a new asset class that can have a tremendously positive impact in the world. For this position, we’re looking to hire a Senior Blockchain Engineer with a strong focus on designing and developing decentralized applications on Ethereum. We’re expecting to hire an outstanding developer that has the potential to grow as a team leader. You will be working together with the rest of the Engineering team, building the different parts of our smart contracts architecture, while clearly documenting your work. We’re a small, distributed team with a focus on rapid development and constant iteration based on users’ feedback.
- English / Fluent
- To be defined
- Designing and developing hands-on our smart contracts infrastructure and applications.
- Documenting thoroughly your work for an effective team coordination.
- Communicating effectively with the entire team.
- Demonstrable experience as an ever-evolving software engineer.
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Deep understanding of smart contracts architecture and design.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing decentralized applications.
- Experience developing smart contracts on Solidity.
- Experience developing and documenting API. Experience writing unit and integration tests.
- Game theory knowledge.
- Trading experience.
- Familiar with technologies such as 0x, Dharma, dydx, ZeppelinOS, Aragon.
Pachama is a technology startup on a mission to help mitigate climate change and protect life on Earth. We’re building cutting edge technology products harnessing satellite images, machine learning and smart contracts with the goal of accelerating the growth of the forest carbon credits market. The company was started and is headquartered in California’s Bay Area, but we’re building a remote-first organization. We’re looking to attract only mission-driven individuals who feel highly compelled to contribute to this cause.
To apply: Apply via: https://torre.co/opportunities/42W12nwq/posting