Howdy 👋We’re the folks at SkyVerge, and we build WordPress plugins that help over 100k+ eCommerce businesses grow and manage their WooCommerce stores. Our team is 100% remote, with 27 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced Product Manager to help us maintain, grow, and expand our existing portfolio of 50+ individual extensions.
You should be...
- Empathetic and understanding of the user journey, and excited to collaborate with the team in making it better.
- Adept at understanding the difference between user needs and requests.
- Able to translate feedback into job stories and acceptance criteria for our engineering team.
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve challenges for users in a clean, simple, and streamlined way.
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility.
- Dedicated to constant learning and sharing your knowledge.
Bonus points if you also have…
- Experience with CSS and HTML; even more for familiarity with programming languages
- WooCommerce or other eCommerce experience (particularly with other platforms like Shopify, Magento, or BigCommerce)
- Experience with product design tools like Whimsical, Figma, Balsamiq, or others
- Experience working with an Agile development team
You’ll be responsible for…
- Gathering and organizing customer feedback via multiple sources.
- Identifying user problems and developing job stories to communicate them to our team.
- Analyzing competitors and identifying gaps in our product offering.
- Proposing product improvements that address customer, team, and company needs.
- Contributing to and providing feedback on UX design.
- Collaborating with team members across support, design, and engineering to deliver solutions that solve user problems.
- Prioritizing stories, bug reports, and product improvements with our engineering team.
- Ensuring that product updates meet acceptance criteria and our definition of done.
- Communicating product changes to our team internally and to customers externally.
Why you’ll love working with us…
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Scotland!)
- Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)
Curious to learn more? Learn more about the position and apply here. Applications accepted through Sept 10th. We can’t wait to meet you!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.